OrlandoBands.com Event Sponsorship Guidelines
OrlandoBands.com offers event sponsorship to help support local music. Please read through the following details regarding this service. When you are finished, please fill out the form (Below). We will present it to the team and follow up. (Please allow at least 1 week for follow up).
What we do at your event
Our main objective is to provide more publicity for your event, collect contact information from the attendees, and make a presence for the OrlandoBands.com project. This information feeds our database so that we can continue to grow. OrlandoBands.com also provides free prizes and handouts as well.
Free event sponsorship may include some or all of the following
- Event placement on the OrlandoBands.com calendar of events.
- Depending on the date and availability OrlandoBands.com will attend your event. If a booth area is available please meet the booth requirements listed. (Listed below).
- MC/Hosting is available depending on the date. Most of the time OrlandoBands.com will have free handouts and prizes to provide as well. Supplies are limited.
- Free distribution of your flyers and promotional materials. Must be provided ahead of time.
- Press Releases in our newsletter as the event comes closer. Please provide a release 300 words or less, with 1 image (optional), JPEG or GIF.
- Social media blasts through Myspace / Facebook / Twitter / etc.
- Write-ups and reviews of the event as well as interviews with the artists are possibilities depending on our columnists/photographers availability.
Upgrades to help promote your event
(Please call Ben Gardner at 321-202-0011 to discuss more about event upgrades)
- Advertise your event with OrlandoBands.com.
- Purchase flyers through OrlandoBands.com and be eligible for free distribution.
- Reach thousands by purchasing a sponsor spot on one of our upcoming promotional campaigns.
- Let OrlandoBands.com help build your event home page.
- Flyer and graphic design from OrlandoBands.com.
Press / promotion requirements
- OrlandoBands.com must always be addressed as “OrlandoBands.com”. No other variations or forms are appropriate. Examples: orlandobands.com, Orlando Bands dot com, Orlandobands.com.
- It is preferred but not necessary to view a proof of all promotional materials before they are distributed.
- All flyers/Posters must contain the official OrlandoBands.com logo (300 DPI) in an area at least 2 inches by 2 inches. Including flyers any participating party produces. Logo can be found by clicking here. (Opens in new window).
- The OrlandoBands.com logo must retain its dimensions at all time, no stretching / skewing.
- All musicians/promoters/venues and other parties associated with the event must be aware of the OrlandoBands.com sponsorship.
- All radio shows, commercials or other means of promotion must address OrlandoBands.com as a sponsor (Unless otherwise arranged in advance).
- All websites, social networking events pages and event contact information pertaining to the event must be provided in advance.
Please click here for the official OrlandoBands.com (Opens in new window).
OrlandoBands.com requires that at least one official OrlandoBands.com banner must be securely rigged with stage placement. If this interferes with the event, please let us know in advance.
If booth space is offered please see that it meets all of the following requirements:
- Access to at least a single twenty (20) amp dedicated power drop, no more than 10 feet away from the booth. If it is further than 10 feet, please provide necessary extension cables.
- 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep of area is needed for outdoor events (We can provide our own tent). 8 feet wide by 8 feet deep of area is needed for indoor events.
- A distance of 100 feet minimum must be kept from the PA.
- Must be positioned in a regular traffic environment not blocking any exits or near fire code violation.
- At least 2 all access passes must be provided, unless arranged otherwise.
- Typically, we bring at least 2 representatives per 100 attendees.
- If there is a limit to how many stagehands/crew/street team members we can allow into the venue please notify us in advance.
- Official OrlandoBands.com crew carry identification lanyards at all times. If someone tries to enter you event using OrlandoBands.com without an official lanyard, please notify us immediately.
- Access to the venue at least 1 hour before doors open.
Depending on the event length, environment or structure some of these requirements may be requested in advance:
- Bottled water
- Free/validated parking for crew
- Copy of the venue/artist agreements
- Guest list accommodations
- Cooler access into the venue (May be checked in ahead of time with security).
- Parking validations